Different shifts available
No two days will be the same even though many of your clients will be.We encourage building a professional relationship with your clients, which is why we have set time slots with each client.
You will be required to:
We value you so offer:
*Your Birthday off every year
– Free Uniform
– Paid travel time between clients
– Generous tax-free mileage rate
– Flexible working patterns to suit
– Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Care Wyvern)
– An employer contribution pension scheme
– Opportunity for promotion and career progression
– *‘Refer a friend’ bonus of £50 each
You will be required to drive around our beautiful countryside so a car or motorbike is essential
Tomorrow marks an end of an era! Jemma , Co Care manager has decided to leave us and move into a managerial position within the residential sector. We will be very sorry to see Jemma go but know that we...
Are you looking for a new career? A job with prospects?
Care Wyvern are recruiting now. We are looking for compassionate, reliable staff who want to build a career within the care sector.
We offer full ongoing training for the right candidate, so why not contact us today and start your career today!