The Care Awards 2017
The annual Care Focus Care Awards will be held on Friday 7th April 2017 at Wellsprings Leisure Centre in Taunton.
This will be 10th year of Care Focus running this important annual event and Care Focus South West hope to have even more nominations this year.
The awards are open to all individuals involved in care, support, health and housing either employed or voluntary. All entries are treated confidentially.
There are 12 categories for nominations:
- New to Care Award
- Outstanding Volunteer / Unpaid Carer Award
- Unsung Hero
- Outstanding Ancillary Worker
- Outstanding Commitment to Learning and Development
- Quality Specialist Award
- End of Life Care Award
- Excellence in Leadership Award
- Outstanding Care / Support / Healthcare worker – Tim Catley-Day Award
- Outstanding Care Team
- Care Organisation of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution Award
We are honored to have been nominated as a finalist in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2014, Louisa Evans, one of our qualified carers won the Tim Catley-Day Award. We are all very proud of all our carers achievements and of the professionalism they show our clients.
Nominations are now being taken so please do take the time to nominate the person you feel goes that extra mile in your life.
You can nominate using the form below as well as visiting the Care Focus website. Nominations close on 18th November 2016.